Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sms Girls In Pakistan

sms is ofcourse an abbreviation of short messaging service.Which is popular nowadays in mobile phone messaging Girls from pakistan.Living in different cities such as lahore,quetta,karachi and islamabad have good cell phones.These cell phones are way of life nowadays . That is social behaviour.These girls send sms on extremely cheap call rates from all over pakistan.Whether its april fool sms messages or cheap sms campaigns.Jokes to love text each and everything is loved here in pakistan.

You may find different variation of love sms floating around mobile cellular networks nowadays

4 comments:

  1. I AM USMAN SIDDEQUI
    I LIKE YOU
    MY E MAIL ID : usman_siddequi@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am waiting for your responce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM KIRAN..
    I NEED BOY FOR FUCK...
    MY CEL N0. 03225134082

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact me girls . . . 03224603381

      Delete